Waypoints Aviation Ltd, in conjunction with Nelson Aviation College (NAC), is offering the following ATPL(A) ground courses:
ATPL courses offered in Spring 2023:
- Instruments and Navaids - $690.35 3 to 6 October (Inclusive)
- Human Factors - $690.35 24 to 27 October (Inclusive)
- Systems and Performance - $863.35 14 to 17 & 20/21 November (Inclusive)
- Air Law - $635.35 6 to 9 November (Inclusive)
- Flight Planning - $863.35 27 to 30 November & 1 December (Inclusive)
- Meteorology - $863.35 10 to 13 & 16/17 October (Inclusive)
- Navigation General - $834.35 5 to 9 December (Inclusive)
ATPL courses offered in Autumn 2024:
- Instruments and Navaids - $TBA 8 to 11 April (Inclusive)
- Human Factors - $TBA 13 to 16 May (Inclusive)
- Systems and Performance - $863.35 29 to 31 May & 4 to 6 June (Inclusive)
- Air Law - $TBA 21 to 24 May (Inclusive)
- Flight Planning - $TBA 29 to 30 April & 1 to 3 May (Inclusive)
- Meteorology - $TBA 16 to19 & 22/23 April (Inclusive)
- Navigation General - $TBA 17 to 21 June (Inclusive)
ATPL courses offered in Spring 2024:
- Detail to be confirmed. If you are interested in attending an ATPL ground course in spring 2024, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The individual course fees quoted are valid for 2023. Fees for 2024 TBA.
Applications will be accepted for individual courses or for the full seven subjects. Student loans funding may be available.
NAC is proud to be able to offer this ATPL Theory Course under the Student Loan Scheme.
Fees for the Full Course:
Self Funding and International Students: $TBA in 2024. The ASPEQ exam fees are additional to the course fees.
It is our intention that you will be able to sit each ATPL exam, if you wish, through ASL within a few days of the course. Students may choose to book their exam at a different time.
Please note that places are strictly limited to 32 students only. There has been very strong interest in these courses, even prior to advertising them. It is highly recommended that you are current at CPL level prior to attending any or all of the modules.
The course will be usually be delivered in Nelson Aviation College's dedicated ATPL Training Classroom, Queen Victoria Street, Motueka. Please make your own bookings for accommodation after deciding which modules you will attend, Leigh at NAC may be able to advise. Please bring or purchase your own lunch each day. Each module will start at 10:00hrs on Day One to allow for travel time and then 08:30 am for each subsequent day. The course will end at approximately 16:30 each day.
For enquiries and enrollments visit www.nelson-aviation.co.nz or call Leigh at NAC on 03 5288382.
To enquire about this course click here