Waypoints Aviation, in conjunction with Nelson Aviation College (NAC), is offering the following ATPL(A) ground courses:
ATPL courses offered in Spring 2017:
- Human Factors - $622 3 to 6 October (Inclusive)
- Instruments and Navaids - $622 10 to 13 October (Inclusive)
- Systems and Performance - $775 17 to 21 October (Inclusive)
- Flight Planning - $775 30 October to 3 November (Inclusive)
- Navigation General - $724 7 to 10 November (Inclusive)
- Meteorology - $775 14 to 17 November (Inclusive)
- Air Law - $571 21 to 28 November (Inclusive)
ATPL courses offered in Autumn 2018 (Dates to be confirmed):
- Human Factors - $622 To be advised
- Instruments and Navaids - $622 20 to 23 March (Inclusive)
- Systems and Performance - $775 9 to 13 April (Inclusive)
- Flight Planning - $775 17 to 21 April (Inclusive)
- Navigation General - $724 To be advised
- Meteorology - $775 26 To be advised
- Air Law - $571 18 to 21 To be advised
The fees quoted are valid for 2017 and may be increased slightly for 2018.
Applications will be accepted for individual courses or for the full seven subjects. Student loans funding may be available.
NAC is proud to be able to offer this ATPL Theory Course under the Student Loan Scheme.
Fees for the Full Course:
Self Funding and International Students: $4,864 in 2017. Fee for 2018 to be advised. The ASL exam fees are additional to the course fees.
It is our intention that you will be able to sit each ATPL exam, if you wish, through ASL within a few days of the course. Students may choose to book their exam at a different time.
Please note that places are strictly limited to 32 students only. There has been very strong interest in these courses, even prior to advertising them. It is highly recommended that you are current at CPL level prior to attending any or all of the modules.
The course will be usually be delivered in Nelson Aviation College's dedicated ATPL Training Classroom, Queen Victoria Street, Motueka. Please make your own bookings for accommodation after deciding which modules you will attend, Leigh at NAC may be able to advise. Please bring or purchase your own lunch each day. Each module will start at 10:00hrs on Day One to allow for travel time and then 08:30 am for each subsequent day. The course will end at approximately 16:30 each day.
For enquiries and enrollments visit www.nelson-aviation.co.nz or call Leigh at NAC on 03 5288382.
To enquire about this course click here